The money we receive from the local council sadly does not cover all the costs of running our pre-school. This means that from time to time we need to ask for your support in helping us raise funds.
In addition to fundraising support, we really appreciate parents getting involved with supporting the pre-school through sharing a small amount of your time or your skills. This can be beneficial to the pre-school, to your child who sees you in a different role, and to you by enjoying playing a key part in the community.
Your support can come in a number of ways and we hope there is something that you can get involved with, however small it is. This can include:
- helping out at pre-school sessions
- coming in to do music, cooking or another activity you can teach or show the children
- accompanying children for off-site activities
- donating equipment we need such as gardening things, outdoor toys, craft materials etc
- fixing equipment to give it a new lease of life
- joining the committee or supporting the committee in some way such as helping out at fundraising events
- or simply attending our fundraising events
If there’s something else that you can offer we’d love to hear from you, please just speak to any member of the team.
Business sponsorship & support
We are always looking for sponsorship and support from businesses. This can be through sponsorship of an attraction at our annual fair held in the summer term, or a donation for which we will provide advertising in our newsletter and online.
It can also be support in-kind through donating equipment that we need for the children or for providing us with financial aid towards updating our staff training.
We are open to any ideas so please let us know if you have any contacts that would be interested in talking to us about sponsorship opportunities.